Location: Johor Bahru
Price: Contact us
MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATION TRAINING
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
[Online Training Available]
Microsoft Office Application Course is a comprehensive course in business office practices with emphasis on industry standard computer operation and applications. The course is designed for adult learners and uses computer based instruction with individualized or cooperative work/study groups in generating professional office documents like official letters, reports, quotations, accounts, receipts, tables, charts, presentations, invoices, profiles & etc.
Whether you're looking for the ideal job, trying to advance in your present career, or pursuing academic goals, Microsoft Office Application gives you the tools to achieve more, distinguish yourself, and advance in today's competitive academic and professional environments.
* Upgrading /Refresh your MS Office Skills in the workforce
* Career Boosting
* SPM Graduate who would prepare pursuing courses towards Diploma or Degree courses in University
Microsoft Word - Word Processing
This Microsoft Word training course aims to give the learner a sound grounding in the use of Microsoft Word to create everyday documents required either at work. Particular emphasis is placed on developing accurate and well-designed documents.
Participants will learn the basic features of Word, Create New Documents, Formatting Text & Paragraph, Work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document, Inserting Image, Shapes, Various Diagram, Create Tables, Page Formatting & Printing Documents
Microsoft Excel - Spreadsheets
Learn creating a new Excel workbook, adding data, editing data, saving workbook, calculate with formulas & basic function, formatting worksheets, Inserting & deleting rows & columns, creating graphs & charts and Printing Workbook
Microsoft PowerPoint - Presentation
You'll learn how to work with the basic features of PowerPoint, Create a new presentation, Insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting,
Work with the various slide layouts.
Besides, you will also learn how to create and format with image & graphics. Adding Transitions & Animations Effects, Navigate a slide show in PowerPoint to create brilliant presentations.
Each courses register to be complete in a short period of time within 1 month.
- Participants are require to prepare & bring your own laptop for attend the course
- Software: Before beginning the lessons, participants will need to have pre-installed a working version of Microsoft Office software in your laptop
Terms Of Payment:
1. Enrollment fee is a one-time payment. Course fee must be made by Cash only in advance before course start.
2. Training Course Fees must be FULLY PAY by Bank Into Account or made Online Instance Cash Transfer BEFORE training session start
3. After registration made, please attached with Online Transaction Receipt / Bank In Slip as proof of fee payment via whatsapp to our management for verification purposes.
4. After booking date of the course has been made, if the participant fails to attend / cancel / postpone the date and time, both registration & full course fees will not be returned.
5. – Certificate of Participation Will Only Be Awarded after completion of the course taken.
For course booking, appointment & registration , please contact at:
+6 012 74 61 5 82
[Please contact only if you are serious genuine keen learner]
Please be aware that (RPI Computer Training Center) has been Illegally plagiarized our copyright-protected online content as we pro-claim that this is the Original online generated contents by ICT Training.
Copyright © ICT Training. All Rights Reserved.
All Intellectual properties not limited to patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyrights, know-how including layout of images and contents contained herein belong to ICT Training.
- Re-post our material on your website, facebook, twitter, instagram or blog are strictly prohibited!
- We will prosecute all internet theft of our copyrighted material
Online Training, Lecture , Practical demonstration, hands-on training, open discussions